According to the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) sleep is vital for every person, for their health as well as wellbeing. It plays an important role the same as food and water is essential for a strong immune system.
It is necessary to get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. And if you get less than 6 to 8 hours of sleep then there will be risk of developing diseases. Lack of sleep causes poor job performance, poor judgment, to obesity many more problems.
Benefits of sleep:
- Sleep keeps your heart healthy
- It may prevent cancer
- Sleep reduces stress
- Reduces Inflammation
- It makes you more alert
- Sleep bolsters your memory
- It may also help you to weight loss
- Small naps make you smarter
- Reduce the risk of depression
- Helps the body make repairs
- Deep sleep release of Growth Hormone as well.
- STRESS REDUCTION:
Stress may be considered as any physical, chemical or emotion factor that causes bodily or mental unrest and that may be a responsible for diseases like high blood pressure, irregular heart rate, Sexual Dysfunction, Insomnia, Smoking , Ischemic Heart Disease. You cannot refuse the health benefits of stress reduction.
Here are some tips to control stress:
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Instead of aggressive or angry emphasize your feelings, opinions or beliefs to others.
- Learn relaxation techniques like meditation, yoga, or tai-chi, deep breathing.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Set limits and start saying “NO” to wishes which would create extreme stress in your life.
- Don’t rely on alcohol, drugs, or compulsive behaviors to reduce stress.
Exercise plays an important role in our life.
- It helps to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases.
- It improves stamina
- Control weight
- Enhances flexibility
- Reduce stress
- Lifts moods
- Assist you to sleep better
- Exercise boosts your energy level
- Improve your sexual health problems
It assist you keep looking and feel younger throughout your entire life
Nutrition palys a primary role in an individual’s health. Water, carbohydrates, lipids, protein, vitamins and minerals are the six classes of essential nutrients which are needed for human being to survive in good health. One should make a good food choice that will support to maintain body weight.
Nutrition nourishes our body, as body requires nutrients to produce energy, develop and maintain body tissues and normalize our body function. Healthy food which contains nutrition helps to make strong bones, shiny hair, and high energy levels, clear thinking and powerful immune function.
Water plays an important role in our life it is important for our body in many ways.
- It protects against certain illnesses
- It helps to reduce weight.
- Improves your looks
- It helps to sustain blood volumes while energy levels.
- Water can prevent stomach upset which is caused by intaking of medicines.
- It helps to regulate metabolism
- It regulates the body temperature.
- Drinking 8 glass of water is essential for you health as it helps to reduce the risk of colon cancer, bladder cancer and breast cancer.
Water should always be clean and free from toxin before drinking this will help to have proper health and wellness.
- POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
Here are some techniques to retrain your thoughts.
- Live for yourself.
- Understand that even if you can’t control outside conditions you can control you reaction to them.
- Leave your office work and tension at office and when you are in home try to take rest.
- Always think positive.
- Learn something new every day.
- Learn something new every day.
There are many other pillars that maintain a long and healthy life, but these are some most important pillars for having healthy life.